Day 83 - Exploring career path indecision

I'm done with college. The next step: Work.

photo credit
What can I do for money? I need to make money to support myself and/within the current system. I don't want to blame or separate myself from the current world system, because in that I would take away my power to direct it, as it. So, the question is how would I like to specialize. I've finished my government backed education in the field of Communication Science. I would like to continue along this path, but there is still more learning to do.

So, why am I still unsure of which specific line of work that I'd like to get into? Well, my undergraduate degree leaves a lot of doors open. And I've been very ambitious with all the thoughts of 'what to do with my life.' Nothing very grounded, real, clearly applicable within the current world money system.

I know for certain that I want what's best for all, here on earth. There are atrocities happening to us humans everyday, and it's completely unacceptable how we are willing ignorant inside our small, imaginary, blissful worlds of our mentally created realities. To do non-profit work or social entrepreneurship doesn't make enough money...or does it?

--

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT explore my interests in more depth to further develop the specificity that is required to ground myself and apply myself in the current money system, while also working in alignment of my interests.
Learn it! Support it!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT get down to the 'nitty gritty' details of how an equal money system would function, how it could be implemented, and how I can work in alignment of this goal. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that an equal money system would support all life on Earth equally, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take a defeatist mentality within the seemingly impossible task of replacing capitalist consumerism on the global scale.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can't take on the system, or that I am less than/separate from the current world system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek for employment that would satisfy the external pressure I receive to get a job.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to work, and so delay my proactive self-starter within from taking action.


When and as I see myself wasting valuable moments, I stop I breathe.

I realize that I can work towards the narrowing down of the precise application of making money and supporting the change of the system at the same time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I couldn't.

I commit myself to working hard to support myself and all life on earth.

I commit myself to the practical application of myself within this current world monetary system.

I commit myself to writing every point that stands within me and in the way of what's BEST FOR ALL AS ME!

Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I suggest to add desteni buttons (desten.org, dip, eqafe, equalmoney) to your blog and also use linkifyer for linking words to eqafe products: http://blazcegnar.bugs3.com/linkifyer/Linkifyer.php

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete