Day 99 - Stopping the whirlwind

Swirling and spiraling around in energy polarities is an ingrained habit. In my past, I've just turned away from what I couldn't understand, allowing the fluctuation to take me wherever. This is the opening of my self-honest approach to ending the creation of my experience. I can simply experience life without playing up the energy interpretations, and that is what I commit myself to doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get lost or believe that I am lost within the ebb and flow of familiar patterns of feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself in the future and so acting in accordance with two separate versions of myself. This causes conflicts when I'm not being honest with myself and others through the realization of the continuity and connectedness of myself here, then, and to come.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from physical work by going off into the clouds of my head in an attempt to think myself to success.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can think my way to greatness, and so fall into the habit of dodging/avoiding real responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in my secret mind and not realize that this act of hiding is self-dishonest. To be honest with myself and others had been too easily overlooked/dismissed. Absolute, unconditional self-honesty. This is my priority, the new frame work from which I will assess my actions, thoughts, feelings and emotions. If it is unclear, I commit myself to sort it out within writing.

When and as I see myself using my secret mind to create a perception or experience, I stop I breathe. I realize that without thinking to create meaning or make sense, I can rely on the self-honest common sense that is present without cognitive effort. I commit myself to bring myself back the the stability of my breathing, here, when I get lost in my thoughts to the breaking point. I commit myself to push through the fears and face them all, in walking this process with self-honesty. Moving from fear, is vastly different than moving from here.

All for one and one for all, I move myself into the necessary points that must be taken care of. I commit myself to myself, here.

I commit myself to careful consideration of all points, and not just going with the flow of personal 'evolution' through fear pushes.

I commit myself to take responsibility in the physical accomplishing of what I set out to create

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I see myself spiraling into a whirlwind of thought.

I will continue to face this point of letting go of my internal experience creations, and slow it all down to find the starting points. In this, I commit myself to seeking these points earnestly and walking the process of writing myself to freedom.

2 comments: