Day 88 - Insurance Selling: Job Fears

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear commitment and adherence to a particular line of career. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to explore other career paths more in depth. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize my options, turning this situation into an either-or based in the concept of success-failure in my ability to create my own ideal line of work.

Following my dreams consists of turning the lime-light onto Equal Money System, to assist the creation of a world that's best for all life. Also singing, and connecting mutually beneficial parties in any circumstance. I'd like to create an organization that employs 100+ people all working toward a goal that best for all. To create a 'best for all business' is the ideal dream.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear through doubt in not being able to accomplish many of the seemingly massive goals that I've defined as my dreams.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my dreams as pre-constructs ends, to which I set no foundation and never see clearly the entirety of what it takes to actually accomplish my dreams in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up on chasing my dreams through the allowance of external pressures that I haven't taken into consideration as myself. I now see that with the right frame as external pressures = internal pressures, I consider how I've not been taking responsibility for the directing of myself to accomplish my goals. The separation of self from external, leads to blame, emotions of anger, fear, and frustration, and within all of this, I would fail to see that I am trying to communicate with myself what I already know on some level: I wasn't moving to accomplish my dreams.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the unacceptably slow pace at which I was moving myself to accomplish my end goals or dreams. There's no time to waste or take for granted. Wake up!

This life insurance job would be a great experience for myself within the sales industry, but if I already have a vague idea of what to expect, do I really need the negative experience? Learning to overcome this negative frame I have for sales might be accomplished by this job, or I might as well overcome this perceptual limitation with self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view the salesperson as a negatively associated con artist that only considers the sale, and not what's best for his clients in reality. If there is a worthy product and a willing customer, the job of pairing them together should hold no negative valence. So, I commit myself to stopping my perceptual bias that the sales person is inherently a deceiver.

--

When and as I see myself supporting a cause that I am not fully certain of it's alignment to what's best for all, I stop I breathe. I realize that I only have one life, and to let my fears get in the way of pursuing my real dreams is not something I'd be okay with on my death bed, so I'm not okay with it now either.

I commit myself to purifying myself to be a living example of acting in alignment of what's best for all in every moment.

I commit myself to stopping my blame of external pressures for my reason to let my fears win and not pursue my real dreams. I commit myself to bringing it all back to self, to see how if I am all, what am I communicating to myself.

I commit myself to choosing my direction based on the reality as the facts of what's really going on, for when I act in feeling, I risk not seeing the whole picture and so risk not acting in the best interest of all. I forgive myself for allowing myself to base my decisions on a feeling...but that's a different point for another day. I'm thankful for this job opportunity if for no other reason than having my eyes opened to my relationship toward the working world.

I commit myself to not allow my fears to govern my behavior and manifest through participation.

I commit myself to working for life as what best for all life. Just got to locate my niche and make some money along the way. I commit myself to facing my resistances and pushing forward with investigating everything.

http://www.facebook.com/DesteniArtists

No comments:

Post a Comment