Day 90 - Trying to be more

A pattern I see in others and turned back to self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to be something more than I am from the perspective of others' perceptions/judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fear of not being liked to motivate me to create a tailored presentation of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act within a created personality, placing the emphasis on others' opinions of me and their acceptance of me. Instead of seeing myself as an equal, I don't even know where I truly am in relation to others except as the creator of a personality front.

When and as I see myself fronting for another person because of a fear created from a misplaced emphasis on others' perceptions of me, I stop I breathe.

I realize that who I am in each moment of relating to others can be from the self-honest starting point of myself within my breath, and that allowing my mind to manage my interaction is a dishonest manipulation that serves one limited dimension of my self-honesty.

I've committed myself to living best for all, so

I commit myself to come original, to present myself authentically from the starting point of my breath, here.

I commit myself to stopping my self-interested desire to be liked from getting in the way of the self-honest living expression of myself.

I commit myself to realizing the illusion of fear judgement as separation.

I commit myself to live authentically. No more bs manipulation of my self-expression for the sake of supporting my mind within fear of judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment