Day 1 - Shaving My Head for Freedom

This Blog is a 7 year process of clearing myself of my energetic addictions of mind. It's a walking out of my mind's conditioned responses that have a stranglehold on my will. It's a method of self-honesty, self-forgiveness, and corrective action statements. Though I am not perfect, these entries will stand as a point of grounded stability for all to see. Enjoy the perspective!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fear of negative judgment from others within my mind to hold me back from shaving my head and committing to a stance of equality in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that I have been sabotaging my process through the fear of presenting myself imperfectly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an unclear definition of what is perfect and effective to run rampant in my mind, halting my process while I procrastinated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not direct myself in each moment because I allowed an accumulation of projects to overwhelm me, leaving me in a mode of inaction.

I forgive myself that I've allowed a feeling of being overwhelmed to get the best of me, rather than remaining here to direct myself through each chronological action-step.

I commit myself to full honesty with myself and others.

I commit myself as an equal with life, regardless of any and all resistance I encounter or create myself.

I commit myself to stand in face of my fears and push through them, as I have today.


Before


The Video





After













 I'm serious.
 
To support Equal Money System and bring about a world that is Best for All, I take a stand.

--

UPDATE (March 21, 2013): Almost to Day 240 and all is going swimmingly! I have made quite an improvement within my writing 'voice' and I am oh so glad I took this step to just get started. I would like to encourage anyone that might be considering starting your Journey to Life blog that you do not have to start by shaving your head! I had reached a breaking point of frustration within myself for having resisted participating within this group for most of the 2.5 years that I had been exposed to the material. So if you have spent some time in the forum, reading the FAQ, watching some YouTube interviews, and yet starting your writing process is just a bit too intimidating, welcome to the club, haha. Take a moment to identify what the most prominent fear is that holds you back. It's just a fear that you've created and continue to empower.

Suggested reading for more context of the purpose for head shaving: The Cancer Experiment

19 comments:

  1. Awesome Dan!!! Cool you pushed through the fear to see you are still HERE! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work, thanks for standing up for world equality and those who can't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! First time, they are shocked, 2nd 3rd time they feel numb/nothing about your baldness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dan, good to see you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that I have been sabotaging my process through the fear of presenting myself imperfectly.
    best electric shavers

    ReplyDelete