Day 18 - La Heim!


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the true nature of myself as life because I cling to aspects of my own mental creations as I participate in the creation of them and am attached to what I create.

I forgive myself for fearing to lose that which I've created as beliefs/perspective in my mind, and in this I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to continue to participate in creating new mental dramas of which I, as ego as mind, see are self-serving.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto my perspective as if it's too valuable to let go of.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself the truest opportunity to experience myself as life, as all.

I forgive myself for separating myself from other life forms, as well as rocks and shit.

I forgive myself for the reason of self-actualizing, here, one and equal with all beings.

--

I commit myself to myself for myself.

I commit myself as an example of self-commitment.

I commit myself to standing as an equal member of this universal community within my breathing.

I commit myself to be here.

I commit myself to bringing myself back here whenever I find that I've wandered without my directive agreement to do so.

I commit myself to moving myself within myself, here, as life.

I commit myself to be an example of what it means to move as life in contrast to moving from mind (typically as reaction).

I commit myself to the madness of myself, not allowing any external force hinder my life-expression.

I commit myself to life!

 photo from flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment