Day 6 - Fear of Spiders

Daring Jumping Spider

     When I noticed this little spider, he was chillin'. When I noted my reaction, I was not. I've worked through my fear of spiders before, but apparently I'm not done. As this energy came up in me without my control, I knew I had to conduct a little SF to finish getting rid of this fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear spiders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear for my well-being around spiders, as if they were going to kill me somehow.

I forgive myself that I have allowed within me an irrational fear that the spider will harm me. I was afraid mostly because of his quick movements and not knowing what kind of spider he was.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the unknown.

I forgive myself, one and equal with all life, that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from this spider and all forms of life.

--

I commit myself to acknowledging that life I perceive outside of me, is me in another expression.

I commit myself to learning more about myself in how I react to other forms of life.

I commit myself to writing and sharing my fears as they come up, so that I may clear them and stand as an example for overcoming fear in all it's forms.

I commit myself to realizing I am equal and one with spiders.

I commit myself to myself through this journey to life within the daily writing of self-forgiveness, be it here on my blog, or in my hand written journal.

I commit myself to exposing all my fears to myself, for myself, so that I may finally see who I really am in relation to all parts of life.

I am committed to myself as life...breathe in,

breathe out.




Photo Copyright and Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment