Day 23 - Polarizing aspects of soccer

     Rats, I slept in an additional 2 hrs today. My cat woke me up at about the 6 hour mark, and I got mad at him and ignored him. This extra sleep was an indulgence, and I'll get on this point soon. For now, I am pushing myself to write about my soccer game today because I told myself I would. Enjoy:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize the players as good or bad, and for allowing that to affect my enjoyment of playing the game.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry with some players and to admire others because this is when I'm lost in my mind, instead of holding my focus on the game.

I forgive myself for polarizing myself as one of the good players and so I became lost within that belief. This was not the case, I played poorly today..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see or realize that I've been holding myself back with the belief that I am good. I can certainly benefit and improve my skill if I humble myself, and be honest with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself and to not just have fun playing the game to the best with the best of my ability with that best for all attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play sports from the mindset of what is best for me, and within this I forgive myself for wanting to be a winner...more on that tomorrow.

--

I commit myself to breath awareness whilst engaged in the game of soccer (or "football") AND after the play is over not to leave that moment and go off into mind as a means to judge other people.

I commit myself to politely sharing when I see others' flaws as to give them the opportunity to improve without it becoming something of ego. If I can't do this correctly, I will know, and I will STOP.

I commit myself to recognizing when I participate in polar emotions and judgments.

I commit myself to be honest with myself within this point while playing soccer and other team sports...why not.

I commit myself to holding and maintaining a best-for-all attitude with all players on the field, be it soccer, volleyball, or other competitive sports.

I commit myself for forgiving myself whenever I find that I am getting upset with myself or other players, and losing sight of myself here.

Thanks for reading. Be sure to catch me tomorrow for my character on Winning!


No comments:

Post a Comment