Day 20 - Bye-bye Candy Binge

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat around 100 peanut butter M&Ms today in one sitting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself the fact that this kind of eating behavior is not delicious for real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider the positive reward in my brain as superior to my inner knowledge of what is good and bad for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to overwhelm and take dominion over a common sense diet.

I forgive myself, from the beginning until now, for accepting and allowing myself to binge out on candy as permissible.

--

I commit myself to never again binging out on candy. No more treating myself like crap.

I commit myself to only enjoying candy.

I commit myself to only enjoying candy in moderation.

Oh, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to crave candy, and then also I forgive myself for acting on that impulse.

I commit myself to not allowing that impulse to overwhelm my common sense, and by this I mean to treat each treat with respect and appreciation.

Thanks for the good times candy.


1 comment: