Day 10 - Kitty Communication

     When I came home from college a little over 3 weeks ago, I was re-introduced to living with my fellow feline companions. Part of me wants to see them as equals to which I can talk to, but other parts of me doubted my ability to do so. I gifted an EQAFE product to my mom called Life Review of a Cat Lover the other day. Well, it was slow at first but the interesting point was how cats communicate in a pure, common sense manner. If they want food or attention, you will know it. Simple, straightforward communication in the physical, no mind games, haha! Here we go:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I can talk to me cats with my thoughts, telepathically.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that cats communicate in the physical, and that physical actions, including but not limited to voice intonation,  are what I ought to perceive/ focus in on when communicating with my animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see cats as equals and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to treat them with poorly and with less regard than an equal counterpart.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize myself within and as my cats.


--

I commit myself to showing respect to the mighty beings I call "kitty."

I commit myself to a balanced lifestyle in the context of my relationships to cats, not giving them too much or too little of my attention.

I commit to not thinking at my cats, or trying to guess what they are thinking.

I commit myself to listening to my cats through observing their movements and responding to them as equals with myself and all life.

I commit to never forgetting to feed them when it is my responsibility.

I commit myself to spending at least a minute, every day, to sharing affection with both of my cats.




No comments:

Post a Comment