Day 22 - Slave to the system



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize myself as self control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to external guidance because of a perceived lack of confidence to be able to direct myself in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as unworthy of full self direction. I see how every limitation I place is just that. STOP

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek a correct path for which I can prove I am worthy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to candy cravings or tiredness when I am attempting to direct myself, here.

I forgive myself for giving up on myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be driven by rank or something of higher importance. And within this, I forgive myself for not staying present in my breath before I move.

I forgive myself for not trusting myself within and as my breath.

I forgive myself that I fear losing my mind and all of the self-definitions I've "worked so hard" for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive and believe that it's too difficult to stay here, and live within my breath as an expression of equality and oneness with all life.

--

I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding how I've let myself submit to the system(s) of the world.

I commit myself to taking responsibility for all of my allowances and to take note of all blame-projection and flag it for further investigation.

I commit myself to staying here or making honest effort to figure out why I'm allowing myself to depart from the moment or to be elsewhere.

I commit myself to working toward increasing self-trust on many dimensions, until it is clear that I do not doubt my thoughts, actions or words.

I commit myself to taking care of my responsibilities, so that I do not procrastinate and go with the flow to the point of regret and/or despair.

I commit myself to rest and to recognize the boot-up patterns of my mind tomorrow, and then to have an honest check-in with self to see how I can apply self forgiveness.

See ya in the morning blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment