Day 11 - Opening up Self-Doubt

I forgive myself for ever accepting and allowing myself to doubt my ability to stand up inside of myself as life, one and equal with my mind in awareness.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself in every moment, and in this I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see when/where I have been accepting and allowing self-doubt to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and cover up the self-doubt as part of some hidden agenda to continue the self-doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within my self-doubt, fear asking questions because I would lose the definition of a strong, confident, and knowledgeable portrayal of self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define asking questions as a form of weakness and in that, preventing myself from otherwise learning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to doubt, failure, fear of negative portrayal, and all other forms of self-induced self-pity that has prevented me from acting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so afraid of failure and full of doubt that I have missed out on many opportunities of which I could have lived life to the fullest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, without awareness, go into my mind to execute the self-doubt program instead of remaining here to face the physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall back into my mind because facing the problem or issue in the physical requires "effort"/ attentiveness that my mind tells me is "hard."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that breathing, instead of thinking, is hard to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist inside of this fear of failure/judgment as self-doubt for as long as I have.

--

I commit myself to recognizing the moment I enter my thoughts for the sake of self-doubt and nothing else. This is a huge deal, and has been affecting me for a long time.

I commit myself to narrow this doubt into a corner to clearly label it for accurate, efficient and effective removal.
 
I commit myself to STOP when I enter into my mind to ineffectively deal with a physical situation that can otherwise be handled with straightforward common sense, free of doubt.

I commit myself to exposing myself to myself in the most honest method possible, asking for help when I need it, and allowing all to see me in my process.

I commit myself, by any means necessary, to stand up, here as life and live the solution of what is Best for All life.

I commit myself to


Photo Credit

I commit to walking each phase of this process of walking out of my mind as self-doubt, so that I may walk into self-trust, within and as life, here...no more convoluted thoughts of doubt/fear. If you doubt, STOP...now go!

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dan, you might want to change the color of the links in your blogger settings as at the moment the dark blue is almost unreadable on the dark background. Anyway, cool blog! Cheers

    ReplyDelete