Day 11 - Opening up Self-Doubt

I forgive myself for ever accepting and allowing myself to doubt my ability to stand up inside of myself as life, one and equal with my mind in awareness.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself in every moment, and in this I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see when/where I have been accepting and allowing self-doubt to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and cover up the self-doubt as part of some hidden agenda to continue the self-doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within my self-doubt, fear asking questions because I would lose the definition of a strong, confident, and knowledgeable portrayal of self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define asking questions as a form of weakness and in that, preventing myself from otherwise learning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to doubt, failure, fear of negative portrayal, and all other forms of self-induced self-pity that has prevented me from acting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so afraid of failure and full of doubt that I have missed out on many opportunities of which I could have lived life to the fullest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, without awareness, go into my mind to execute the self-doubt program instead of remaining here to face the physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall back into my mind because facing the problem or issue in the physical requires "effort"/ attentiveness that my mind tells me is "hard."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that breathing, instead of thinking, is hard to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist inside of this fear of failure/judgment as self-doubt for as long as I have.

--

I commit myself to recognizing the moment I enter my thoughts for the sake of self-doubt and nothing else. This is a huge deal, and has been affecting me for a long time.

I commit myself to narrow this doubt into a corner to clearly label it for accurate, efficient and effective removal.
 
I commit myself to STOP when I enter into my mind to ineffectively deal with a physical situation that can otherwise be handled with straightforward common sense, free of doubt.

I commit myself to exposing myself to myself in the most honest method possible, asking for help when I need it, and allowing all to see me in my process.

I commit myself, by any means necessary, to stand up, here as life and live the solution of what is Best for All life.

I commit myself to


Photo Credit

I commit to walking each phase of this process of walking out of my mind as self-doubt, so that I may walk into self-trust, within and as life, here...no more convoluted thoughts of doubt/fear. If you doubt, STOP...now go!

Thanks.