Day 21 - McDonald's Happiness Starting Point

     Reacting to my disgruntlement from a mediocre deal at a garage sale, I decided to act on the impulse for a mcdonalds breakfast sandwich to cheer me up. Fail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to go to mcdonalds to eat food because I thought it would cheer me up, despite the food's relatively unhealthy qualities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to comfort myself with food flavor.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to just breath and forgive the point from which the anger stems, instead of eating as escapism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drive to mcdonalds, after having a full on conversation with my backchat (when the mind chats back) that brought up feelings of escapism, denial of reality, and guilt for not stopping myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty for having over-indulged in tasty/bad food within which my starting point was not carefully considered.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enter into backchat to try and justify doing what I, deep down, don't want to do, later manifesting regret.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regret going to mcdonalds.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that regret-fulness feeds my mind consciousness system and binds me in an unhealthy relationship to mcdonalds food.


cc

--

I commit myself to checking what my starting point is whenever I think to go to eat fast food.
And if it's not best for all, and especially if it is to run/hide/cover an emotion I don't like, I will reconsider my options.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding the basic needs of my body to function as to prevent over-indulgence within and as my mind consciousness system.

I commit myself to recognizing (when I can) and STOPPING my backchat from persuading me to follow something other than what my gut knows is right as what's an expression of oneness and equality.

I commit myself to showing that I can eat to serve the purpose of fueling my physical body, and

I commit myself to exposing to myself which foods are detrimental to my physical body so that I may eventually eliminate desire for "bad" foods.

I commit myself to common sense eating.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment