Day 73 - Relationship to Knowledge


I know that I love knowledge. I like the way I feel when I know something. It's like being the hero of rightness when I am the one that brings the correct information to the table. To break this down and examine my relationship to knowledge, I'll take into consideration all of my thoughts and feelings within the experience of knowing. Let's hop right in:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a relationship toward knowledge in how much I like to have it. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from knowledge through relating to it in the form of a positive or negative feeling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to crave knowledge so that I may be better equipped to handle the future. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I won't be able to handle the future. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about not having enough knowledge to maintain superiority within knowledge in future situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsess over knowledge for most of my life, as knowledge provides comfort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the feeling of comfort to having knowledge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having knowledge, so that I never have to feel uncomfortable in terms of not having everything all worked out in my head.

When and as I see myself obsessing over knowledge in how I need to know what it is, I stop I breathe.


I realize that organizing the details of my experience as knowledge that I can feel good (safe/comfortable) about is me within mind participation.

I commit myself to living out the self-forgiveness needed to clear my attachment to the feeling of knowing.

Photo credit: Jean
I commit myself to stop my participation within the 'know-it-all character' so that I no longer create polarity expressions around me within the domain of right-wrong.

I commit myself to walking deeper into the relationship that I have constructed over the course of my lifetime.



1 comment:

  1. I like the relationship between yourself, knowledge, and the future.
    Knowledge is definitely comfortable. haha

    ReplyDelete