Day 52 - Taking over control of my life

     For as long as I can remember, I've been under the guidance of my parents and of the school system. The decision I made to go to college was easy, my parents insisted. Now that I'm a recent graduate, I have no guidance other than myself. Thus, I must take 100% responsibility for my circumstance. This moment in my life is all up to me, so it's time to take the reins. Will I let myself be controlled by the programming of my mind, as reactive thoughts, feelings and emotions, or will I take a stand within the oneness and equality of my breath? I choose to be part of the whole, and within that I will take responsibility for all, one and equal to all as a part of it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to remove myself from the status of being one and equal with each and every part of the whole by allowing my mind to make up a reality other than what's here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can think myself out of this mess of my mind, instead of unconditionally applying the tools of breathing, self-honesty and self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to push blame and therefore responsibility for my life circumstance on to others, effectively reducing my power to create a reality that's best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see/realize/understand how I am one and equal with all parts of LIFE.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow my mind to tell me what fears to run from and which to face. This conditional approach to process is not based in absolute honesty as one and equal to the wholesomeness of unconditionallity.

When and as I see myself in spiraling state of defeatism, I stop I breathe.

I realize that ONLY I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CIRCUMSTANCE, and that as one and equal with the world and all parts therein, that I am also responsible for the current state of the world. 

I commit myself to living and breathing.

I commit myself to realizing my individual responsibility within my life, and within all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment