Day 66 - My illusion of control

Today, while reading through the 3rd lesson of the DIP course, I fringed on the realization of something big. My attitude in life thus far was that I need not worry as everything will be provided for me. My philosophies and life experience have allowed me to believe that I am a powerful & fortunate being that need not worry about hardship. I was protected by my reality. "Bad things don't happen to me." I suppose I felt in control of my external to a degree because of my "accomplished" inner state of being and the Law of Attraction stuff I bought into.

Just watched an interview about Law of Attraction here, and Mykey said it well:

"What are human beings actually hiding & deceiving themselves by applying 'the secret'?...firstly, they're hiding within themselves, their responsibility that exists within them, to take responsibility not only for themselves but the world as one."

This is the point I am addressing here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have effective, lasting control over my world with positive thinking and having a positive frame of mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that my external reality will not continue to provide for me, free of charge.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that I am being cared for, so that I can better taken on responsibility for myself when I get older.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize my responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I am equal with my external and must take responsibility for co-creating it with all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to the external and become complacent within the provided level of comfort.


When and as I see myself in a state of being out of control of my reality, I stop I breathe.

I realize that attracting particular qualities of life is not a permanent solution.

I commit myself to taking responsibility for all as one and equal.

I commit myself to getting more specific with how I create my reality, so as not to fall into the illusion that I am in control without actually taking responsibility for myself and my world.

No more secret. No more abuse. Goodbye:




To support what's real:
http://eqafe.com/p/the-world-s-great-divide
http://eqafe.com/p/the-soul-of-money-fear-and-the-law-of-attraction-part-32
http://eqafe.com/p/the-secret-history-of-law-of-attraction









No comments:

Post a Comment