Day 65 - Big Dreams, Small Effect

     Often, I have very intriguing ideas for how I will make my life worthy. These giant dreams are just that, and without the drive to begin laying down the ground work, nothing happens. It is interesting how I will go off planning multiple ways of how I might strike it large, yet I don't ground the ideas. I don't get around to solidifying them. My mind just goes from thought, to thought, to positive feeling about the accumulated thoughts. I experience a positive reward for solving the problem in a nonphysical reality. I know I still have to do it, but I get lost in the dream, and let the unknowns, the doubt/fear & the laziness keep me from pursuing my dreams. I am responsible for all experience of myself, so why don't I start taking responsibility and do what needs to get done?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to end the pursuit of my dreams before I even get started.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I might not be able to accomplish my life goals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let fear of failure prevent me from trying/taking the first step.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dismiss my largest aspirations because the odds are against me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to work everyday on accomplishing long term goals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait for external reality to shift, instead of making full use of the creative moment here, in every moment. Why wait?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to realize that I must make my life and am totally responsible for my reality.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to write down all my ideas, so that I can work through them in space-time and pursue realistic goals in a timely manner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be apprehensive about writing because I get overwhelmed with the task of trying to place all my dreams/aspirations on paper.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to organize my writing process so that I may comfortably express myself through writing.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to learn how to type without glancing at the keyboard. I commit myself to becoming proficient with typing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the negativity I could receive for sharing my dreams and aspirations with others.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to act free from preconceived judgments and just do my thing. I have the ideas, where is the action? First step's first: Put it on paper.

cc


When and as I see myself going into the energy of self-doubt, I stop I breathe.

I realize that if I ever want to accomplish anything I must muster the courage to hurdle the obstacles, making sure to start at the starting point. If I anxiously get ahead of myself, I am prone to getting overwhelmed.

I commit myself to actualizing my dreams, step by step. Word by word.

Be the courage. Seize the moment. Delete the fears with self-forgiveness. Go.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you use the Linkifyer app. to add EQAFE links to your blog:
    http://blazcegnar.bugs3.com/linkifyer/Linkifyer.php

    ReplyDelete