Day 59 - Litter Removal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to clean up after others from the starting point of ego and doing it to support my conception of myself as a "good person."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I am cleaning up the world's trash to try and make it fit my concept of perfection/cleanliness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I can clean up the world's litter in the same way that I would clean my living area / desk / home.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to move from the starting point of doing what's best for all as me, which in one sense I have always been doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not just simply clean trash unconditionally, for no reason other than to provide living space that is best for everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others in my mind who I label as the unknown culprits of the trash making. And so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to clean trash in spite of others, leaving me feeling slightly angry and self-righteous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and project my preferences of world cleanliness onto the unknown culprits as any and all outside of me that doesn't share the same perspective on the issue.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from others/all within self-righteousness instead of realizing that I have my own mess to clean up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for the "litter" in my life and my home by cleaning up and judging the other litter bugs out there.


When and as I see myself going into energy of my mind when I clean, I stop I breathe.

I realize that I can and must only clean for myself. I am the mess maker.

I commit myself to cleaning up the trash in my life whenever it makes sense to. Here, I see that this can be a best for all action, where I take all responsibility for my actions.

Clean up after your/my/our self.

cc

No comments:

Post a Comment