Day 54 - Other Distraction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place a higher importance on being social than getting work done...and vice versa.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify procrastination when social opportunities arise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize other people/self, alternating which is more importance. Refocus to what's best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard what is best for all so that I can have what's best for me as social-ego-pleasures.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider all equally as me, and so the excuse of being distracted by others is really self-distraction with what I have allowed within me toward these social experiences.

--


When and as I see myself go into justification for abdicating my self-responsibility as placing a higher value on social time, I stop I breathe.

I realize that through this value displacement, I am in fact telling myself that my time is less important than time spent socially.

I commit myself to seeing/realizing myself as equal to all parts of myself as others, and to within this direct how my time is spent according to what is best for all.

I commit myself to leading my life according to what's best for all life.

I commit myself to placing equal value on others as myself. Altogether equal and one. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment