Day 67 - Self-Forgiveness on Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live each self-forgiveness statement as an unequivocal expression of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become lost in a my mind as an automated mode of doing self-forgiveness, where in I am not here, in self-honesty within and as the breath of the physical.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize when I am speaking authentic self-forgiveness and when I am not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to treat or perceive the act of self-forgiveness as an automated, push-button routine, instead of a application of self in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt myself within the application of myself as self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failing within the application of self-forgiveness, not realizing that "failing" = need for more specificity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delay facing myself with self-forgiveness. Often, I will leave the self-direction of writing to "multitask" around the internet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ineffective with my self-forgiveness by allowing myself to become distracted, essentially running from facing myself, here, with SF.


When and as I see myself doubting, fearing, or running from facing myself through self-forgiveness, I stop I breathe.

I realize that effective self forgiveness happens in a singular moment of self-honesty within and as my breath.

I commit myself to staying present with  my breath and my direction to conduct self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to recognizing when I am not applying self-forgiveness unconditionally and authentically within and as the moment of self-honesty as indicated by awareness of breath.

I commit myself to blogging and breathing...at the same time!

Check out: Viktor Persson on SF

No comments:

Post a Comment