Day 72 - Some "ify" Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to ramble about knowledge and information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regurgitate knowledge and information that has passed through my 'right filter' to hold it up against others' knowledge and information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop and buy into my own belief system of mind without first standing equal to the specific points that compose it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my way is the only way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand inside of my self-interested ego when I share desteni related points of information. I commit myself to only sharing what has worked for me in my life, and not throwing out information that I've only just started to become accustomed to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to participate within a polarity design of argumentation where neither side can ever actually win.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with a series of thoughts, where in I've lost all sense of myself here within breath and have gone completely into thoughts justifying thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that my stance is not 'correct enough' so that I go into thoughts justifying thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel the need to justify my expressed thoughts with thoughts that come up because of a fear point in relation to what I just said, instead of allowing the other individual to equally voice his/her thoughts without me assuming what their reaction may be, as the idea opposition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume I know what the other person may think or say in relation to how I view my own words...therefore assuming that everyone thinks like I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume that my thinking is so correct that I already know what others are thinking because it must be similar to mine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I know everything.

--


When and as I see myself in a conversation about life where I am reacting to my own internal dialog based on response guessing, I stop I breathe.

I realize that each is one, so I must give the equal respect and attention to others as I would myself. The respect that I give is the respect I receive, one and equal.

I commit myself to staying present within my own life experience when I chose to take a stance so that I am in fact a standing proof of what I speak.

^ that's the one. That's what I've been missing.

I now see how speaking from information, is the same as speaking from mind, is the same as speaking from ego, is the same as living within the mental framework of feeling right/superior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek the feeling of superiority within knowledge and information.

...Funny how I title this post "ify" SF and then the pressure to perform/write 'correctly' drops, and I write with a new level of authentic, flowing expression for writing myself to freedom.

Desteni Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment