Day 152 - Friends of Yesterday

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that my friends of days past will not like me because I have changed.

Within this I realize that I have been dishonest with myself for having placed my worth and definition in the hands of those who can validate me.

When and as I see myself become anxious by placing me in the perception of others, I stop I breathe. I realize this as my mind. I commit myself to bringing myself back to myself within my breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear change.

I accept the constant of change. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I am change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not changing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need to maintain a perception of self as unchanged.

When and as I see myself managing my perception of myself in the eyes of others, I stop I breathe. I realize that this is not an effective method of conduct. I commit myself to holding myself, here, in my every breath and no longer compromising this stance for how I believe others may perceive me.

Until it is done, I will persist in bringing myself back into my breath as the all encompassing, self-honest existence that is here as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment