Day 155 - Glamorous Intentions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being effective or perfect in applying myself toward my intentions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place my intentions separate from me, rather than walking within and as them as a self-honest expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget to breathe in the moment of allowing the resistance to direct me within a feeling of "not wanting to do what I intended."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place the feeling of "not wanting to do my intended responsibility" as superior to me and disempowering myself accordingly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe me to be unable to snap out of the laziness groove/feeling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be self-honest when I set intentions of doing work, where I have allowed myself to be separate from the "ideal day of accomplishment."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an "ideal day of accomplishment" as a construct of mind that seems perfect and desirable, where I separate myself from this perfect day within desire of reaching this higher goal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cycle downwards into self-defeatism as I place my ideal day within a design of "impossible to get done" and so allow me to casually disregard my ideal intentions of the day.

--

When and as I see myself setting a day-plan that is ideal and glamorously attractive within my mind, I stop I breathe. I realize that I must assess the practicality of actually accomplishing all of the goals/intentions of my day within a moment of self-honesty, so that I do not create myself to live out a polarity. I commit myself to the realization of myself within this design.

When and as I see myself ignoring my daily responsibilities, I stop I breathe. I realize that if I am unclear in myself with regards to my daily intentions/goals, I am likely not going to be effective within actual, real completion. I commit myself to setting concrete goals that I can practically guide myself to complete within a given amount of time. I commit myself to including the dimension of time when setting goals/intentions.

When and as I see myself setting lofty goals of which seem greater and glorified, I stop I breathe. I realize that I have now separated myself from my intention by lacking the conviction to walking the necessary steps to completion. I commit myself to seriously assessing my daily goals within a breath of life - a moment of self-honesty.

When and as I see myself within an energy-movement of laziness or "not wanting to face myself today," I stop I breathe. I realize that I am always a breath away from self-direction. I commit myself to immediately applying forgiveness on the point where I have allowed energy to move me in separation of my intentions. I commit myself to flagging and further investigating the point until it is able to be consistently directed from the starting point of self in doing what's best for me, and ultimately all.

When and as I see this process of self-direction as "too much to handle," I stop I breathe. I realize this point of resistance as equal with myself as what I've habitually accepted and allowed myself as. I commit myself to persist and breathe. I commit myself to direct myself from my breath in doing what's best for all.

:)  Thanks Desteni Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment