Day 47 - Truth Trumps Money

     I just saw the movie The Campaign (2012), and overall, it's a funny stab at American politics. The core message is how our government is run by big money, and that it takes real guts to stand up for what you believe in & speak the truth. I enjoyed it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how I can take responsibility for the current world system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how I must take responsibility for the current world system.

 ...I'm starting to realize just how much there is to do, as I begin to take responsibility for everything.

pic credit
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unwittingly allow our governance to become so intertwined with money and have that diminish the ideal of our true democratic voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the perception that the government is too big for me to have any effect of change within it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive myself as voiceless in a governmental system, placing all the blame on those with big money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear becoming a politician whom will fail in upholding his ideals.

When and as I see myself go into the moment of which I abdicate governmental responsibility, I stop I breathe.

I realize that this post is continuance of Day 8, but also another media inspired entry that's related to my political involvement. A pattern..

I commit myself to standing up within myself to push through each specific fear that is disabling me from taking that next step!

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment