Day 36 - Respecting the fearful

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disrespect others' fear by judging it as stupid, dismissible, invalid, untrue or unworthy because within this I am not seeing the entire picture clearly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the fear of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am superior to the fear that others experience, and therefore do not need to consider that perspective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to begin a polarizing argument to defend my fearless position as if I was trying to convince the fearful one that the fear is invalid by brute force.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that different perspectives hold different starting points, and that when efforts to understand the differences are not made, the battle inside of polarity begins to intensify.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to understand that each perspective is not the same is mine, and to be once and equal with other perspectives would allow me to remain here, and not be too involved in my personal perspective causing polarized friction.

--

I commit myself to seeing and stopping myself within judgment toward others' fears.

I commit myself to understanding how real the experience of fear within others may be.

I commit myself to slowing down and not getting to involved in my perspective that I deem superior.

I commit myself to realizing that my perspective is equal to others' perspective in regard to the value that each personally place within their own perspective.

I commit myself to walking this process of self-forgiveness with others' that are open to releasing their fears, and so I commit myself to asking others' if they would like to effectively remove a specific fear.

I commit myself to recognizing the fears I have in me, especially when I see that fear in others.

I commit myself to doing self forgiveness for fears within my experience as well as others' experiences.

cc


No comments:

Post a Comment