Day 42 - Parental Attachment: Guilt

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into guilt-mode and when around my mother, such that I create a feeling that I must explain or justify myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character of worried concern for the validity of my actions when around my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I am only judging myself in separation from myself when I place the expected thoughts patterns of my parents onto myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unwittingly create the experience of guilt and blame it on my parents' need to know all the details.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within my mind in a way that causes me a feeling related to self-doubt, especially when around my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not remain here as who I am within my breath. And so I go of into thought about how I can essentially protect myself for future interaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to anticipate plausible interactions with my parents, and within that, charge the polarity divide between us. These mental drama playouts do not serve what's best for all, rather they only justify my own perspective. This is not the way to effectively cohabitate with my parents after college.

--

I commit myself to staying here in my breath when I am not in the presence of my parents so that I do not, and will not, engage in the mental dramatic playouts of potential future interactions, that serve only me as ego.

I commit myself to self-honestly have a look at each point within my parents that bugs me, and especially the aspects that really bug me, so that I may see what points that I have allowed in myself that I will no longer accept. (more on this to come)

I commit myself to discover why and how I manifest the feeling of guilt, or need to justify myself, because blaming them is not the answer.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my parents through the introspection of my judgements of them as self-judgment, only.

Thanks, that's all for now.

1 comment: