Day 40 - Depth and Specificity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that only with a thorough investigation of a single point can I effectively release the mind's energetic binds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to skim the surface of a point without being specific.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself from going deeper into each issue/point that I bring up in my self-forgiveness statements by not giving myself enough time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to shy away from the specificity that is required to effectively let go of an energetic attachment.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see how ineffective I am within my application when I do not narrow down the exact issue.

--

I commit myself to more thoroughly investing each point that I bring under the radar.

I commit myself to putting in the extra effort to get accurate and specific with each item of self that I address.

I commit myself to understanding when I am glazing the surface to be able to dive deeper to get to the real structure of the issue.

I commit myself to discovering the nitty-gritty details behind each point as they open up with self-forgiveness.


cc



...to be more specific:

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to tirelessly pursue the support structure of the mind to forgive myself for what I've constructed, accepted, and allowed to exist as within and as me.

I commit myself to the undying effort of locating the starting point of all thoughts, actions, words and then to apply self forgiveness within a breath that is utterly specific by design.

No comments:

Post a Comment