Day 29 - Self Judgement

     I have noticed my judgement patterns. Even though I don't judge people as much as some other people judge people, when I compare myself to others, I've already lost the game. To not judge is a hefty concept. It means giving up all those definitions and thoughts that placed order about my self-concept. The folks over at Desteni repeat Jesus, 'judge not, least ye be judged.' And so, I see how my intensely limiting fear of judgment from others, can only exist if I am judging myself. And the whole 'Oneness' thing must mean that if I judge others, then I'm really just judging myself. So, this is the beginning of me actually STOPPING self judgment as well as all judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others based in self comparison.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to separate myself from others through comparison and judgement.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that through judging others I am judging myself and allowing myself to create the perception of being judged by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the possible judgements from others, not realizing that it's all just self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself negatively as well as positively because see how both directions can limit my self expression and growth in awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stopping judgement as I will have to let go of any favorable impressions I've built for myself, and within this I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is value in my self-judgements.

- -

I commit myself to realizing when I am in a mode of judgment to STOP, within and as my breath.

I commit myself to recognizing all judgment as self-judgment, and to use that in my process as practical support.

I commit myself to stop when I catch myself thinking about how others may be judging me in any given particular moment.

I commit myself to refrain from placing value and emphasis within my thoughts as judgment.

I commit myself to not speaking within judgment, as it time-and-time again proves futile as support for others. I see it as self-serving opinions and it needs to stop here.

I commit myself to these above commitments, and when I falter, I commit myself to reestablishing a clear starting point whenever I need to until it is done.

Till here and no further.

CC

1 comment: