Day 28 - Self-doubt in writing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself within my writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my previous writings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I cannot write well enough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone my writing for later improvement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write with the intention that someone else will read it and that they need to like it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel the need to edit my self-expression for others to more easily relate with me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to write for myself, free from anticipated criticism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to anticipate negative criticism of my expressive writings.

--

I commit myself to unconditionally writing what it is I initially sat down to write, from beginning to end.

I commit myself to not judging my writing as unworthy.

I commit myself to writing for myself, unhindered by anticipated opinions thereof.

I commit myself to to not judging my own writing.

I commit myself to no hidden agendas within my writing.

I commit myself to being true to myself within my writing.

I commit myself to just flowing my thoughts into my writing and NOT second guessing myself.

I commit myself to honesty, and recognizing when my writing is not honestly for myself.

I commit myself to writing to myself ONLY, as like Notes to Self, not rant toward others.

I commit myself to not fearing writing a less than perfect entry.

I commit myself to just writing the words that come up as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment