Day 41 - Understanding the Nature of Thoughts

     Thanks to this: http://eqafe.com/p/quantum-mind-self-awareness-step-1, I've begun to get a sense for what/how/why and the why not of thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have never investigated thoroughly the nature of my thoughts: where they come from, why do they come up in that moment, what am I reacting to, how can I get to the core of a thought manifestation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think without regard for what the potential consequences may be for thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that there is an equal and opposite reaction for the generation of a thought within my physical body. They say stress kills you...thoughts aren't free.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think without thinking about what it means specifically to have that thought, so that I may locate the origin / starting point to self-honestly address it with self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to shy away from some thoughts within a reaction to them that effectively ends the investigation of that point before it starts.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to carefully consider my thoughts as who I am as what I've allowed myself to exist as, when my real nature is of life and not thought.

 --

I commit myself to the process of deconstructing the multidimensional thoughts as they come up within self-honesty.

I commit myself to finding the origin of the thought so that I may effectively release that accumulation of suppressed energy with specific self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to standing one and equal with the thoughts and the building blocks behind them so I may take responsibility for what I have allowed myself to exist as and direct myself toward alignment with what is best for all.

I commit myself to the consideration of thoughts as who I am, and say 'till here and no further!'


No comments:

Post a Comment