Day 34 - Finger Nail Biting Update

Update to: Day 14 - Stopping Nail Biting

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall into acceptance of biting my nails, occasionally to alleviate an impurity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to constantly try to fix my nails until they feel perfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite and then continue to bite my nail. I thought I had cleared this point, but it's not done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to reach a state of perfection for my nails.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use fingernail clippers within the same application of removing any and all impurities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define impurities in my nails that require to be chewed or removed.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to just relax in relation to how my nails feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to relieve tension through biting my nails.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to control my nail biting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others' opinions of me as a nail biter, and for fearing the definition of failure in relation to stopping nail biting.

I forgive myself for not seeing that I can give myself an unlimited number of fresh starting points, and that rather, biting is a moment to exercise self-honesty.

--

I commit myself to looking at my nail biting action through the lens of self-honesty.

I commit myself to stopping this nail biting habit.

I commit myself to realizing myself as one and equal with my nails and all expressions of my body.

I commit myself to showing others that I can effectively stop this habit through self-forgiveness and my commitment to self to stop.

I commit myself to effectively stopping the nail-biting energy surge, and further, uncovering where came from and how it started.

I commit myself to continue to stopping, using the initial reaction to find more points to deconstruct with self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to being ok with how my nails feel in any condition, and only removing impurities with nail clippers within self-honesty, not taking off more than is needed.

I commit myself to checking in with myself in self-honesty to hold myself accountable for me alone.

I commit myself to continue to drive myself through this energy addition outlet, and then to remove the energy behind each bite.

Here we go, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment