Day 43 - Seeking Validation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to develop and participate within the insecurity of my self that causes me to seek validation and confirmation for myself.

More specifically, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be apprehensive about expressing myself without the validation or approval from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be insecure with myself within the fear of others judgment.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that the desire for validation is actually covering my fear of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the opinions of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the judgement is a true reflection of my character. And within that I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become highly invested in how my public character is judged by others.

--

I commit myself to stopping the program of needing assurance and validation to feel comfortable.

Photo from

No comments:

Post a Comment