Day 32 - Gluttonous Behavior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat beyond what is needed because I now realize the difference between eating for support to my physical body, and eating for mental enjoyment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat for mental enjoyment and for reasons of which the starting point is of mind, exceeding what is practically supporting my body. I can tell this through common sense of of prolonged physical discomfort in the torso area.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to crave more food when I am not hungry.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support my craving of unsupportive food eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a dishonest starting point within my snacking, where I see I am eating to fulfill me as mind through taste-satisfaction alone.

- -

I commit myself to recognizing when I am full, and to see for what reason I crave more food in each moment.

I commit myself, through this craving assessment, to be self-honest with myself, and eat within common sense.

I commit myself to applying active self-forgiveness when I catch myself eating for mental pleasure without my permission. No more running, no more hiding. I am here, to see what I eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment