Day 25 - The social appeaser

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard my own intentions, concerns and desires when in the presence of others that I want to like me because I am overly concerned with their judgments of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and surmise others' thoughts/judgments toward me by using my self judgment as a guessing framework and also from various points of information collected about the particular relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use information to define my relationships with others.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize the power of just being myself, one and equal with my breath, my mind, the other person's mind, as well as the other person's breath.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to dedicate lots of energy to becoming cool so that I might have an easier time in the social world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek that easy way out. < that's for another time

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be honest with myself in expressing myself in every moment regardless of how I may perceive others' to perceive me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making negative impressions of myself within others' minds.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a feeling of discomfort when I haven't conformed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be affected by others' reactions to my expression; within this, I forgive me for accepting and allowing me to behave differently.

--

I commit myself to a self-honest expression of myself, meaning that others' opinions and reactions to me shall not hinder my freedom within common sense reason.

I commit myself to STOPPING the discomfort I create as an internal experience when others' interject their beliefs at me.

I commit myself to STOPPING trying to guess what others' might be thinking about me, so that I may remain here within and as my breath.

I commit myself to showing myself and equal respect/regard as I do for others.

I commit myself to not making snap judgments and not using limited information to judge another's character.

I commit myself to no longer defining relationships based on information. Nothing but what's here will be real. No mental BS telling me the way it is or is supposed to be, not any more

I commit myself to taking this stand, and catching my mind in action as to promote the most pure relationships with others and myself, equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment