Day 33 - Conversational Starting Point

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only consider the other person's starting point within speech, and ignore my own.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not see that my starting point was "you should change, because I'm right" and to only see the other starting point = "justification for why not to change."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to come from a starting point within my speech of "you should change," as this is not based in equality.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand as an equal in conversation, starting point within my breath.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to first scrutinize my speech to check if the starting point is best for all or based in self-interest.

I forgive myself for not seeing that the emotionally heated temperament I had in me is embedded in my mind as a polarity outflow to which to no end is satisfying, and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself as other in this critical moment of choosing the frame/starting-point for my speech.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the ego charge: To Be Right, such that I was trapped within it during the moment of speaking. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see myself within self-honesty and correct myself within my breath as what's best for all.

--

I commit myself to seeing and realizing when I am not aligned with what is best for all within my speech.

I commit myself to not continuing to participate in that ego charge once I've caught myself out of alignment of what's best for all within speech.

I commit myself to balancing my awareness of other starting point and my starting point within any conversation as to direct a process and outcome that's best for all parties.

I commit myself to myself in becoming the change and support for myself and through this support others without effort or an ego need to be right.

I commit myself to understanding what it is to be a True Activist (relevant support):
     "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TRUE ACTIVISM will INVESTIGATE ALL THINGS and Not Just the Things Disliked, as What is Liked in a System Justifies and Protects what is Disliked, and Actual Change means Changing ALL THINGS and the Introduction of a Total New System, or Activism will just be TOKEN Actions Leading to Nowhere." - Creation's Journey To Life

...The theme of activism to be continued.

cc


No comments:

Post a Comment