Day 39 - Self-Honesty as the Key of Keys



I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to understand the pivotal importance of being honest with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to casually lie to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing any kind of lie to exist within my nature.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to just go with the flow at the cost of absolute integrity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self-dishonesty, in any and every form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify, rationalize, spin, tweak, alter, delude or distort reality to suit me and my pre-existing ideas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to confirm what I already know, instead of question it. To question everything I've built of myself takes some serious courage.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I may not be able to do it, that I may not be able to stand for life, for what's best for all life unconditionally.

- -

I commit myself to courage.

I commit myself to reality.

I commit myself to here.

I commit myself to being me.

I commit myself to self-honesty

I commit myself to sharing self-honesty with all walks of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment