Day 46 - Best for All @ Home

"Focus on what is best for all. Stick to one point no matter what and the outcome is assured. Anything that is based on forms of division, polarity, positive or negative, good or bad, pointless. An absolute waste. They go no where. Go to the solution that is best for all because such a solution do not have a positive or a negative. It is not a polarity. It is simply what it is, the best for all."

- Bernard P.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the point of what is best for all. I have seen myself applying what I think is best for all, rather than looking at the common sense of the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to interpret what's Best for All as what's best for another. I have been leaving myself out of the equation when I would tell my mother how she should live. These polarized teaching statements activate the superiority-inferiority of knowledge construct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that what's best for all is what's best for another as well as what's equally best for me. By missing this point, our egos would have continued to clash, and I would have been kicked out of the house in due time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I know what's best for others, ignoring what's best for me as an equal in the situation, and within this I forgive myself, for allowing myself to act in self-interest under the perception of what's best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that resources are scarce, and so within the context of living at home, my parents are in one essence, my bosses. I see how the roof over my head, and the food on the table are not to be taken for granted as they were in my past. I forgive myself for ever accepting and allowing myself to take for granted, the care of my parents.

--

When and as I see myself going into mind within polarity to justify or argue a point that I have seen in others, I stop I breathe.

I realize that in trying to teach others, I enter an ego-energy war, especially when my words are not welcomed nor asked for. In the classroom, we pay teachers to be superior. In life, people, including myself, only really want to make up their own minds. That is to be respected.

I commit myself to understanding what is best for all as an expansive look at each situation. Taking into consideration every aspect that is apparent to see if an action or statement will actually yield what is best for all, as me and you and whoever I'm talkin' to.

Above quote from YouTube video: Poison and the Snake,
Transcription, thanks to dtranscriptions.blogspot.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment