Day 164 - Time Stress



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress out.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to uphold a stable, constant perspective of work ethic, and allowing myself to kill time until the 'last minute,' relying on the energy of imminence/necessity to motivate me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is to difficult to motivate myself when there is no time pressure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be moved by the energy of mind when as task has a particular importance, based on time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place time before self, wherein I disregard who I am within any given task while focusing and amplifying time as the most significant factor in relation to completing work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilize the energy pattern of 'stress' as a motivator, not realizing how I'm compromising myself within this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with and in stress to get work done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that this reliance on stress to be productive has consequences. These consequences are the polar opposite of productive, wherein stress leads to the coping mechanism of avoidance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not recognize the movement from stress to overwhelmed to avoidance, and for not allowing myself to realize who I am in a moment of breath when and as I participate in this design.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become stressed. I no longer support this energy. I no longer allow its dominion of my physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect stress to biting my nails.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop coping mechanisms for the energy of stress instead of simply returning to my breath and directing self, here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe stress is good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe stress is bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within stress.

--

When and as I see myself becoming stressed out, I stop I breathe. I realize that this energy is not an effective form of support. I commit myself to supporting myself within completing work tasks by developing my discipline to breathe and be a stable, directive force that is of life, here, breathing.

When and as I see myself postponing work so that I may have an easier time completing it from the starting point of energetic necessity/imminence, I stop I breathe. I realize that my participation within 'delay' has been extensive throughout my life thus far, and that this habit will take some time to deconstruct and rewrite. I commit myself to recognizing this delay pattern and consistently getting back up after a fall within a breath. I realize that repeatedly practicing self-direction is the only way to live within/as it. I commit myself to not getting discouraged. *food for tomorrow

When and as I see myself inside of an energy movement related to a work deadline, I stop I breathe. I realize that I can more effectively accomplish my work when I'm not taking a gamble with going into stress, as I have found that stress energy has two polar opposite outflows: productive and avoidance. I commit myself to stopping this energy, period

When and as I see myself biting my nails from within a stressed out energy pattern, I stop I breathe. I realize this indicator. I flagpoint the act stressed out nail biting.  I commit myself to utilizing this flagpoint for realizing my self-state & snapping out of the energy within a remembrance of my breathing.

When and as I see myself in delay, avoidance, procrastination, postponement, I stop, breathe and give myself a moment of self-assessment. I realize this energetic design may be an outflow from coping with stress. I commit myself to write out the point of participation, clarify what's going on inside of myself, and conduct specific self-forgiveness so that I may speak and live the correction as the new law of self, born from a stable breath, here, in self-honesty.

I commit myself to patiently discovering every point of my beingness that is not aligned with what is best for all life. I commit myself to self-correction. I commit myself to supporting others within the points that I have figured out within myself first. Thank you.


blog pic from here

No comments:

Post a Comment