Day 130 - Fear of inaction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear action. In this, I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear taking responsibility for myself and my fears that I have allowed to move me and/or keep me from acting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that fear is real through my acceptance of it within me and as my directive force.

When and as I see myself move to the marching beat of a repetitive fear, I stop I breathe. I realize that my attachment to the fear is an accumulation of past experiences, and I commit myself to identifying my fear constructs that do not serve me in any way and releasing them with self-forgiveness. In this, I move me. I move myself with awareness of the fears as I stand up from within them, laugh at them, equalize with them, and direct myself through the resistance as fear that I have created to protect me from fear itself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear, fear itself.

I commit myself to recognizing the fears that move me into delay/procrastination, so that I no longer allow them to simply direct me towards inaction.

I commit myself to showing that I stand as an example of fearless pursuit of supporting what is best for all life. Through this process, I share my understanding of oneness and equality so that others may take action and stand up to support themselves and all others within the equation of equality to collectively stop accepting and allowing the system of inequality and abdication of self-responsibility for our world system.

I commit myself to releasing fear and becoming effective within all applications of will.

No comments:

Post a Comment