Day 237 - The "I Can't Do it" Character

Related to this theme of work ethic that I've been writing about the past few days, I'd like to take this time to begin working with the character dimensions. Why is this? "I can't do it."

Again there is this fear of failure, and it is increased because of this expectation that if I am thorough with decoding of this "I can't do it" character with all of the character dimensions and STILL fail to remove the self-limitation pattern, "then I'm really screwed."

Artwork by Kelly Posey


Okay, forgiveness game plan: first this above point, then I'll flow out some "I can't do it" SF related to the backchat dimension and tomorrow I'll expound upon the character dimensions. My lack of understanding is no longer an accepted or allowed excuse within me as fuel for this self-sabotaging fear of failure crap.


Note Current Related:


--
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become apprehensive and shy away from things that are new/novel/foreign because I do not want to fail.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to with inferiority toward unfamiliar objects/objectives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go with the thought that "I can't do it" when faced with a challenge of doing something new.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be perfect/great at something that I've never before tried.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect that I must have success initially without making any mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will be unsuccessful before I have even become acquainted with the new challenge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how I am paving the road to failure with the thought "I can't do this."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I create my reality and that which I think will manifest if I allow it to accumulate and build momentum into the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to passively assume that "I can't do it."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tell myself that "I can't do it" from a starting point of self-doubt/inferiority, not considering the practical, physical dimension of whether or not I can really do it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how I've been basing my decisions within energetic fluctuations in my head based on my past. It's like a snowball of determinism!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give myself the chance to try.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in and empower my fear of failure, make it out to be real as if it is actually real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to validate fear.
--
When and as I see myself thinking "I can't do it," I stop I breathe. I realize that I have reacted and this thought is an energetic relation to the external challenge  I commit myself to really stop, breathe, and consider what is practically here before I just go on and automatically think that "I can't do it."

When and as I see myself reacting toward a challenge or something new with any thought, I stop I breathe. I realize that I have created a mental system from past experience that operates in relation to my ability to succeed. I commit myself to making a note of these challenge initiated, reactive thoughts, and then moving them through into a writing expansion to determine the pattern that remains in control and in my way of a stable, breathing decision  where I practically take into consideration all relevant points that are here.

When and as I see myself moving within fear of failure, away from the challenge, I stop I breathe. I realize that I have reacted, and within this realization, I commit myself to not react in self-pity. I commit myself to either stand up and go back to face the point of challenge or to write about what happened.

I commit myself to write, write, write, until my keyboarding speed is over 55WMP, and until I am able to move my realization from the paperwork into reality through a moment of living application. Until I am consistently applying the principles of which I write, I commit myself to continue writing. Until it is done. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment