Day 315 - Resisting the Solution to Resistance

There is this emotion, subtle, yet solid. It's a discomfort...an unquestioned discomfort. The issue here is not that I experience resistance. We all experience resistance, until we stop it.

The layers upon layers within layers, hence the title of this post. In my process journal (hand written), I was able to figure out some cool points about how and where I've been experiencing a "lag/snag" within my process. Details next time.

I commit myself to applying myself within my blog more effectively.

I commit myself to prioritize my day within a common sense consideration of all effected aspects.

I commit myself to begin effectively assisting and supporting myself to push through resistance like there's no tomorrow.

Join in blogs to come. This is only the beginning. This is the breath where it all begins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment