Day 430 - Relax, create


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel uptight within having to control myself and what I create.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to trust myself within my breath when I initiate creative processes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in quantum moments, creating anxiety and fear before I move myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating unintentional consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move from a starting point of fearing the worst, and so decide to not move at all, or be rigid and awkward in my self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to fully redefine my living expression of CALM, so that I can access it readily, and choose to create from this starting point.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to just breathe and be here.

--

When and as I see myself uptight, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I do not like this tension that I create in my body.
I commit myself to start trusting my body more and using it to cross reference when I am calm/uptight.

When and as I see myself trying to create something, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that creating from the starting point of breath is optimal.
I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to create from within energy.

When and as I see myself creating from within energy, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I have many layers of energetic preprogramming from which I create in my world.
I commit myself to take it one at a time, in writing, so that I may eventually only create from within a breath.

When and as I see myself getting stiff before going into self-expression in creation, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I'm having a quantum mind/physical system come up, most likely under the umbrella of self-judgment.
I commit myself to really slowing my mind and self down, to debug the quantum programming and release it through sounding forgiveness.

When and as I see myself fearing unintentional consequences, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that mistakes happen, and I will, sometimes, have to learn as I go.
I commit myself to embrace the unintended consequences, and learn from them.

When and as I see myself fearing the worst, I stop I breathe.
I realize that fearing the worst is one of the best ways to manifest it.
I commit myself to clear my head in a breath, drop the fear, and think practically about my self-movement.

When and as I see myself within an opened process point that would benefit me greatly to finish, namely, redefining CALM, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I tend to react to unfinished projects with self-diminishment, and believing that I will never get it done.
I commit myself to write my next blog post about unfinished projects, and really open that up.

I commit myself to breathe, consciously, more and more each day.
I commit myself to bringing my breath into awareness more and more, each day.
I commit myself to breathe, relax into my breath, and trust that I will effectively create the change I want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment