Day 423 - Hiding in a Relationship



There are some consequences playing out for me in my agreement-relationship, wherein I have fallen much more into my relationship tendencies than I have created agreements. In other words, I've been able to hide myself from myself through having another person to focus on and blame for my general life experience. I thought that by calling it an agreement meant that there was some automatic difference from a relationship...nope.

What I'm starting to realize now is how much work goes into manifesting agreement. In sales, the sales professional gets paid very well to apply effective communication to create shared understanding with the prospect. If my understanding is clear about the value of my proposition, we enter into agreement, and my prospect is transformed into a customer.

When my self-agreement, or understanding of my value proposition in and as LIFE, isn't exactly clear, reaching an agreement with another human being is (a) impossible, or (b) detrimental to the other human being.

Bottom line: Self comes first.

--

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an agreement-relationship is a guaranteed, stronger than marriage, relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide the true nature of myself by projecting my shit onto the other person, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding who I am is reflected in the other by nature of how mind projection works.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become less than my utmost potential by falling into my preprogrammed tendencies of trying to use the agreement-relationship as a relationship wherein I hide myself, from myself, by making it all about her.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand my full responsibility to be an effective communicator, so that I can accurately name the game, create solutions, and then generate shared understanding/agreement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT first clarify for myself what I want to specifically create within an agreement-relationship. (Awesome support here: What did you Agree on?)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT see, realize and understand how by not clarifying my self-agreement first, I bring instability into the relationship and cause more discomfort and discord than harmony and agreement.


When and as I see myself reacting toward Garb, I commit myself to stop, and breathe. I realize that my programming to fight to not expose my systems is exactly the opposite of what I want to be doing in this agreement. I commit myself to speak the specific forgiveness statements, and continue to investigate myself in writing to find the root causes of my reaction patterns, effectively facing myself.

When and as I see myself hiding behind blame and projection, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I know how to bring the points back to myself, and that applying this tool is a form of essential self-application within my self-agreement. I commit myself to bringing every point of projected blame back to myself first and foremost.

When and as I see myself breaking my self-agreement and living in a way that is not best for all, I stop, I breathe. I realize that this process of self-honesty is a process, and the most challenging one in existence at that, so I commit myself to be gentle, yet steadfast, within my application of self-correction.

When and as I see myself speaking in energy, I STOP, I breathe. I realize that an effective communicator does not speak in energy, as this creates all kinds of barriers to hearing the actual points I intend to communicate. I realize that my intentions mean nothing, and that I should be measuring myself and my process by my application of effective self-expression of what is best for all, here, in this physical reality.

I commit myself to deconstructing all of my relationship tendencies, so that I may make room for substantial agreement creation in my agreement-relationship.

More awesome support here: http://wiki.destonians.com/Agreement

No comments:

Post a Comment