Day 422 - Self-Agreement


I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to not go deeper in my relationship to walking process, to investigate the specifics of my application, and cross reference my effort level here with my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my process is not ever guaranteed, and within that, I require to motivate myself, to move myself every moment of every day.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I must have a clear starting point in walking my process FOR ME.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk my process within ego, as a show for others to see me as how I want to be seen, not necessarily as how I truly am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe and perceive that I can conceal my ego-tainted starting point in walking process.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand the consequence creation outflow of walking process within a starting point of ego, and so figure that it's fine, or not a big deal, so long as (some of) my physical decisions/actions are aligned with what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my process of principled living by concealing my stand within consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to understand why I want to walk process for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself desire to find an easier way to walk process.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to take 100% responsibility for the creation of my experience in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand the principle of a self-agreement, and the process within it of merging and migrating my interests into the interests of what's best for all.

--

When and as I see myself walking process for anyone or any external force, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I MUST factor me into my self-movement first and foremost, and that if I am moving based on how I perceive others need or want me to move, I am not being self-honest, I am not considering me firstly or equally, and rather placing others before me, and so I will create inevitable failure and blame through participating in the illusion of not being responsible for myself. I commit myself to walking fully the correction process for this point.




No comments:

Post a Comment