Day 425 - Wishing vs Creating



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for things to be different, and not accepting that I am 100% responsible for creating my life.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to realize that things are how they are because of me, and what I've chosen to create, accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self-victimization, believing that my life circumstances have been determined and given to me by an outside force.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to take 100% responsibility for my life and the circumstances I find myself in.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am the solely responsible for my life experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish for a better life, instead of creating one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disempower myself by not recognizing myself as the principle creative force of my life, and thus, not see my expanded responsibility as the principle creative force for all life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to recognize my ability and responsibility to create/manifest the best possible life for myself and those around me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to initiate and cycle within the sequenced pattern of blame and wishing/hoping for change.


When and as I see myself wishing or hoping for my life experience to change for the better, I stop, I breathe. I realize if it is to be, it's up to me. I commit myself to taking charge to create, with specificity, solutions of an enjoyable life, for me and for all.

When and as I see myself creating an unpleasant/mediocre life experience, I stop, I breathe. I realize that an extraordinary life is not something that is given to me, so I commit myself to initiate the physical, creative processes that resonate with an extraordinary lifestyle.

When and as I see myself blaming other people or external life events for my shitty experiences in life, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am the creator, and I commit myself to investigate exactly how I've manifested any particular experience in life that I want to change, so that I may take full responsibility for the self-change that needs to happen to end the specific manifestation of unwanted consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment