Day 440 - Oops I Stopped Righting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to store and accumulate thoughts, pending direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to walk my process privately AND justify not posting to blogger AND not write privately.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand the connection of consequence to my choice to not physicallize myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to walk my process for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on others to pull me through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fear that I am not able to stand up in the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to elaborate on this thought, giving color and breadth to the idea of my rejection/failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to orient my expression toward achieving desired reactions, rather than simply sharing me, my writing, my expression of righting.

I commit myself to continue dredging up all that I have suppressed, in words, for your eyes and/or mine, to walk acceptance of who and what I have become, to walk forgiveness, to right myself.

I commit myself to write privately if and when I must, and no longer accept or allow myself to use this as an excuse to avoid self-investigative/self-corrective writing altogether.

I commit myself to spend 20 minutes a day - writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment