Day 441 - Reboot Writer Character





Option A) Let shame compound and drive me further into the ground.


Option B) Just start writing.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a million and one expectations for myself as a writer, and shut myself down before I begin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disconnect writing as a solution, even though I have seen how effective this practice is in creating stability in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself feel unworthy of your attention, unless I perform to a high-standard and expectation that I create for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create high expectations for myself out of fear that I will be judged as insignificant otherwise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand, IT IS ONLY ME that has me caught up in a loop of self-critical stagnation.

I commit myself to stop postponing the inevitable, and start taking responsibility for what I am creating of myself in my life.

I commit myself to stop blaming external factors for why I write, support myself, or not.

I commit myself to reinstate writing as a immediate, accessible process at my disposal each and every day.

I commit myself to NOT turn writing into a big thing, and then give up when I see that my expectations of myself and reality don't line up.

I commit myself to make myself a writer by taking small steps to write daily, here on Blogger, soon on Steem, and/or in my private journal(s).

I commit myself to attaining success, in process and in life, one small, action at a time.


I'm going to explore an interesting character dimension in upcoming posts: of not feeling worthy of being seen or heard in the world, and so silencing myself and not participating, when in reality, I could surely have participated and contributed in a significant and meaningful way. #WorthinessWeek

No comments:

Post a Comment