Day 3 - Freedom of Expression

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pressure myself to fitting a mold within my self-expression.



Doing a task a particular way, and according to an unwavering format, sounds: not fun. I want my expression to be fun, yet serious. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it that I need to express myself a certain way to be effective and/or accepted by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed within me the belief that I must adhere to a particular format of writing everyday, and thus perceive the writing as undesirable work (to be procrastinated).

I forgive myself that I feel a need to conform to how others express themselves because I fear that I will wrongly express myself otherwise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear expressing myself wrongly.

I forgive myself that I fear being wrong, especially within my own self-expression. This blog is not to waste our time with. I see how...I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to...see how forgiveness and corrective applications are some of the most effective modes of self writing, and that in this, I can redesign my expression at will if I so choose.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that when I am here, there is no fear.

I will do what I want with regards to how/when/if/why I express myself here.


1 comment:

  1. This one was a little rushed to hit the midnight deadline I set for myself...hmmm

    ReplyDelete