Day 13 - Relationship with Future Self

     Today I realized that one of the key components missing within self-trust has to with my relationship to my future self. Because I haven't a strong/stable connection with that future version of myself, it becomes a waste-land of intentions. It's like being overly-ambitious, and then not scheduling the "to-do list" properly/clearly/seriously. It's too vague. When I say I will do something in the future, I don't always mean it and that's lying to self, a form of Self-Dishonesty. Through self-forgiveness and with serious commitment statements, I commit to clear this acceptance & allowance and re-establish trust with myself in the future. No more discontinuity in time!




I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am lying to myself when I vaguely or haphazardly make future commitments.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize myself as equal and one with myself in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make half-ass commitments to myself. This is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue this pattern of insincere commitments to myself without realizing that in doing so, I am separating myself from my future self in a way that is shifting responsibility away from me-here, to another version of myself that is less accountable through my accepted design of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my future-self to be less accountable than the version of my now-self.

I forgive myself for separating myself from any part of myself within time.

--

I commit myself to actually committing to what I commit to :)

I commit myself to realizing within awareness that every intention I say aloud or write down is one and equal with the outflow/consequence, and if there is not alignment, I am being dishonest with myself through separation.

I commit myself to prove to myself and others that I am who I say I am, do what I say I will do, and live within honesty across time!

I commit myself to continue finding aspects/dimensions of myself where self-trust is not established.

I commit myself to becoming a living expression of Self-Honesty in every regard.



Picture Source

No comments:

Post a Comment