Day 4 - Self-Forgiveness Effectiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I must be more thorough within my self-forgiveness writings and walk each point to completion within and as self-honesty and self-trust.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be brief and sloppy with my self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be careful and deliberate with each of my blog entries.

I forgive myself for orienting to my daily writing as I had with my dreaded school work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dread my homework.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to create and experience a feeling of dislike toward my work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take the easy way out, which I have designed to function as procrastination and half-ass work at the last minute.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive that it is okay to pump out cursory work when I have limited time because I have limited my time.

Picture by Rennett Stowe

I commit myself to stop the fallacy that I cannot be thorough and effective during a daily writing of self-forgiveness. I am the one not giving myself enough time to complete each entry effectively.

I forgive myself that I have held on to the belief that I need to rush and finish forgiving a point to completion before the clock strikes 12.

I commit myself to directing myself through one specific point, until it is done

Tomorrow, I will continue to walk through my procrastination demon, until it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment